Alcea Rosea ♣
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Partagez

Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Empty
MessageSujet: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeMer 2 Jan 2013 - 12:44

Boring day in a thrilling world. Such is the fate of those who lay to waste a potential that has been by far forgotten by the iddle living in this academy.
It was much to say that over the past months, Lansfeld had acquired but a glimpse of the power he longed for. Back in the good old time, he had already fought to his heart content with pokemons he never cared of, since they were virtually non-living ones.

But now, he ought to experiment the life long of real training must he think that such a bother wasn't that bad. He could enjoy the slow improvement of his own, watching over their share of fights and mercilessly correcting their education.
Though many could say of him that he was a cold instructor, none could ever negate the effetiveness of such hardship.

Letting loose of these thoughs of his, he gazed upon the blued scenery of the sea. It was pleasant to watch sea and sky joining toghether by afar into a single horizon that remained unatainable for the eye. Really, the aquatic universe was facinating...

Calmly resting after their usual training, Lansfeld and his companions lied before de shore. His Horsea mainly playing with Staryu, the two where getting along pretty well and considered maybe bringing both of them more oftenly...

Dernière édition par Arazer Lansfeld le Mer 16 Jan 2013 - 23:07, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Menthae
Leanne K. Jung
Leanne K. Jung
Menthae

Féminin

Âge du personnage : 15 ans
Nombre de Badges : ///

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeVen 4 Jan 2013 - 22:40

sea me
Small footprints were being swept by the howling tides of the morning. One step, two steps... Walking barefoot, Leanne could enjoy the icy water crawling on her feet. It was almost hurting her, but she had never felt so alive, and she felt like jumping through the waves, with the wind blowing on her face.
For once, she wanted to regress to childhood. She wanted to have fun without caring of anything else. The truth was that lately, she stopped studying. She was going through that something, when the mind is breaking down, when there's nothing that can be trust, when everything makes the heart shiver. It was something that made the tic and the toc of the clock going crazy, something that made her going astray.

While lost in her thoughts, she stumbled on some pebbles, and the unbalance made a Pokeball fall from her pocket, releasing the Pokemon which was locked in. It was a Magikarp she bought a few weeks ago, on a whim. But what was she thinking ? From what she could see, it looked actually quite... pitiful. She couldn't imagine herself using such a Pokemon. “Do you think I can cook you ?” But even then, Leanne wasn't sure she would eat that fish... It didn't seem edible.
Before she could think of a good recipe, she saw a Horsea pursued by a Staryu. Their trainer was none other than... “Oh, I see a hamster.”

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan 2013 - 0:14

Watching over his sea pokemon, he was about to call them back when his eyes reached a noticeable figure. Even from afar, she couldn't be mistaken with anyone else due to her very peculiar manners. After all, who else would prepare a picnick whit nothin else but a strange red-looking fish ? Lansfeld held a hussle before advancing towards her, since she was already by the sea it would have been impolite to wait for her to move.
He snapped his fingers to signal Staryu and Horsea to draw back and stay close. Altough he remained quite cold in his act, their expression looked quite lively and greeted the friend of their master as they would have been taught. Horsea knew that he had encountered her many times and asumed she was of some importance, though he knew not the details. Actually, Jung wasn't all that special. Well, she was... but not to him.

As a result of this unplanned sea-side beach walk, he took out a blancket that had many uses. It prevented freezing death's upon the tip top's of everlasting snow moutains, plus it's thermo-isolation served well under heavy rain and finally could make a decent nap... Why ask for more ?

Sitting on his side, he invited her to sit as well. Since when did they grew accustom to each other ? He did know and didn't really pay attention. Today was more a break over the couple of trainings he submitted to his compagnions. And so, he had no real motivation to drive her away. Though he didn't have so much more to answer her akward questions either...

- Bathing in the sea during winter doesn't look like a pleasant experience. Why do so ?
Conversation wasn't really his domain, but as far as Lansfeld is concerned communication never was a problem. Uselessness must be banned, reaching the essential of one's point is revelant.
Maybe lied in that factan explanation to his liking in Jung.
All strange as she could be, her words were as straight as an arrow, and her deceiptive looks only made that sharp talk even more speechless. Strange girl, but not an inch boring. That was her.

Dernière édition par Arazer Lansfeld le Mer 16 Jan 2013 - 23:10, édité 3 fois
Menthae
Leanne K. Jung
Leanne K. Jung
Menthae

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan 2013 - 14:36

sea me
Grey clouds began to gather in the dull sky while Arazer was drawing near. And all of a sudden, it seemed like it was getting cloudier, and cloudier, as though a demonic appearance made its entrance. Surprisingly, it turned out to be funny to imagine the boy surrounded by a dark aura, approaching with heavy footsteps, almost growling... That was enough to make Leanne giggle, and to bring a heartfelt smile on her face. A smile that was for once natural. The truth was that Leanne was that simple-minded. But is it bad to be simple-minded ? From her observations, it was not. She somehow felt protected from suffering. She was actually pretty cowardly, but she felt like it was fine. And it was fine as long as she believed it was so. That way it was an never ending circle.

« My dear guinea pig... since when do you ask questions ? » From what she could remember, she was the only one being curious, and asking him questions, not the other way round. « And well, I guess guinea pigs do wake up early, I don't often encounter people in the morning you know. » That is how the brown-haired girl avoided his question, if not ignored him.
Stepping out of the cold water in a clumsy way, Leanne left the Magikarp miserably lying down the seashore. She was all soaked, but she wasn't particularly feeling cold... maybe because she was a child of winter. She then took a seat next to the Narcissus, on the sandbank. Not even friends, yet not strangers, the young girl was getting more and more casual with him, betraying her saying he was nothing more than an experiment to her.

While drawing some doodles on the sand, Leanne was thinking about the last time she saw Arazer. And unconsciously, she began to think about some kind of joke that could possibly make him laugh... Though not very confident, it was worth giving a try. « Lansfeld, you know what? The brain has two parts. Nothing's going right in the left part, nothing is left in the right part. » Was that even a joke ? Or was she in fact talking about herself ? « And bathing in the sea during winter is a pleasant experience if I force myself to think that it is.. That way I can pull the strings of my life, and I'm deciding how I want things done.  »

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan 2013 - 23:38

As he lied beside her, he didn't know what to think about the joke. Himself wasn't all that easy going with such things, but he did pull a smile for her efforts.
That actually reminded him of the last time she told him such a tease. Probably in the train, and something to do with a Raticate, but in the end it didn't go so well. And maybe did he only smiled because of that thought, but nonetheless it could do for a start...
He quickly overlooked Horsea and Staryu playing by the shore, and suddenly remebered he had another water-type pokemon. Newly captured, he didn't really know what to do with it, so he assumed it would be good to check it now.
The ball in his hand opened to set place to a bright blue duck, quite lively and healthy enough. His pokedex informed him that it was a Ducklett, a pretty rare specie. Though it wasn't worth much in combat, Lansfeld didn't recall keeping him for very long.
That Ducklett went along, curiously towards his master, probably asking for food. Although the time wasn't right, he gave up on some snacks, only to observe him more. Not much could he tell about it, if not that he looked useless...

Talking about uselessness...

- Tell me Jung. Is that a Magikarp you have there ?

Dernière édition par Arazer Lansfeld le Mer 16 Jan 2013 - 23:39, édité 1 fois
Menthae
Leanne K. Jung
Leanne K. Jung
Menthae

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan 2013 - 23:29

sea me
Shivering, Leanne was finally beginning to feel how cold it actually was on that beach. But she didn't find it annoying. It was even a kind of soothing experience. Each time Winter chased Autumn, riding its snow horses, she was always a bit apprehensive. But every once she felt a blast of wind carrying her away, there was some sort of overjoyed feeling invading her heart. Because she could find happiness in every corner of the street, in anything that came to her. Because she understood that you get to have this feeling of freezing cold only in the winter, and you had to enjoy it. That craziness that slept within her was somehow what made her so.. unique.

Acting like she didn't notice anything at all, Leanne actually saw Arazer smiling, and she felt really pleased about it, even though she couldn't help thinking that he shouldn't smile too much... It was awkward to see. He could scare the most lovable child with the smile of his. That made the teenager laugh again, but she couldn't share her thoughts that time...
But Leanne didn't have the time to think more about this, she was getting more intrigued by the Pokemon her neighbour had just released. A duck. A blue duck. A cute blue duck. A very cute blue duck... Very curious, she approched the specimen. It looked a little bit stupid. But it had something that captured her whole mind.

« Yes... Yes I guess it's a Magikarp. »
She was half listening to him, being too busy observing the Ducklett. Leanne took a quick glance to Arazer. He was still lying, unwinding, not really taking care of what she was doing... First plan : distraction. « Do you think a Magikarp taste better grilled or steamed ? » Second plan : action.

Leanne called back the Magikarp, and took the Ducklett in her arms. And she ran away. She ran as fast as she could. She ran away to Lansfeld's dismay.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2013 - 20:22

Gently dozing under the cloudless sky, he ought to take a rest of his hardship. Lansfeld hadn't been so relaxed in the past months he was back in that school.
His eyes closed by half before suddenly Jung went wild. It actually took him a few seconds to understand what was going on and by the time he realized that Ducklett was missing she was already a dozen steps away.
Regardless of that matter, he lookep upon Staryu who was silentely observing the scene.

- Make use of a surf wave to cath her up, minimal magnitude.

Rogering his order, the sea star rose above an impressive wave that would overhelm the poor girl mercilessly.
The water fell splashing on the dry sand, rendering it soddy and mold. Due to its little pressure, only a small amount spread up to her, soaking the ground and making her progress uneasy.
Staryu went up front to finally block her way, sparckles of electricity threatening any attitude towards its master.

Calmly catching up, Lansfeld finally reached her hight before slowly asking his Ducklett back.
- You have five secondes before Staryu uses Thunderbolt.

Menthae
Leanne K. Jung
Leanne K. Jung
Menthae

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2013 - 21:24

sea me
« Run for your life », Leanne had never known the meaning that was hidden behind it. Now, she knew. That feeling when you run pushed by a wave of will and despair, when you have an aim and when you have to reach it. That adrenaline seizing her whole body as she kept running, out of control. But soon enough, she felt water grasping her feet, and she couldn't run as fast as she did anymore... Swept by that tiny wave, the young girl fell to the ground, getting out of breath.

Arazer was now getting near, but Leanne wasn't willing to release the duck, which didn't really understand what was going on. It looked a little bit bewildered, but it also seemed to enjoy being in her arms. Yet, Leanne didn't pay attention to the Pokemon, she was too busy looking for her glasses which she lost in the confusion. Her favorite glasses. Well, it had to be her punishment for acting so unreasonably. Too bad.
As the Narcissus finally caught up with her, she got up, tightly keeping the Ducklett in her arms. She glanced at the Staryu, with some frustration locked in her lips, and whispered some words to the starfish. « How do you dare attacking such a beautiful and delicate lady like me... I'm so disappointed. »
Next, she moved in front of the boy, and looked straight in his eyes even though he was taller, and she didn't feel an inch of fear. She smiled. « Lansfeld, I can feel your Pokemons have potential. How come you keep losing then ? Have you ever wondered about it?» And she smiled again. « Such overconfidence in those eyes of yours... Go ahead. And kill me with your Thunderbolt .»

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan 2013 - 18:13

Lansfeld couldn't help but hold an eyebrow as he heard such coldheart words flowing from her mouth. Was that really Jung, facing him with such a challenging glare ?...
Amazed by her will, he remained silent for that purpose, wondering if it didn't go a little far. Jung was but a child after all, nothing like a thief or any criminal or so. Should it have been a middle-aged man with dubious intentions he would have gladdly expressed the power of his pokemon.
But now, the tongue of that child left a question in the air, making his lungs painful of shame. Why did he keep loosing ? He had no idea...
For so much as he new, he was one of the best strategist in Sinnoh that they claimed to be second only to Cardus. But now that he had become a regular trainer, that glory and fame seemed to have faden away.
In order to progress, maybe would have he been better off to train with Gabriel. But with a second though that didn't make real sense...

Lurking her over with fearful eyes, he was in no mood to discuss of his flaws, especially to her.
- You think ? Each time we engage conflict, their skills always fall under my expectations. Then again, i am not used to battling with under-developped pokemon so it can explain most of the deception.

To those words, Horsea gave a long but silent hush far away from his master. His sad eyes were drifting away along the waves, dreaming of unknown places far beyond this fearful cage he was locked inside. By hearing his master's words, he could help but lower his head as he always did when Lansfeld was angry at him. Urging to cry, he was even afraid to show a tear, regarding his master's reaction to utter weakness. So then, he just stood still, waiting to be called back. In the mean time, he felt replentish just by following the traits of the sea...

Lansfeld finally step towards Jun, still firmly holding on the Ducklett. Her determination surprised him, and felt quite wrong about taking it back...

- You want that Ducklett that badly ?

Gazing upon her fearsome eyes, he gave a swift smile by the present thought.

-I guess there's a way to get along. You too have a pokemon in wich i have an interest. So here's the deal, if you hand over the Magikarp, Ducklett is yours. I believe it's a fair trade.

Menthae
Leanne K. Jung
Leanne K. Jung
Menthae

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan 2013 - 15:44

sea me
Leanne was wondering how painful a thunderbolt attack could be... Her curiosity was that sick. There was no borderline to her lunacy. Her words were half serious, half careless, but no matter how silly she was, she remained at least always merry and joyful, spreading traces of innocence everywhere she went. (Not always innocent, she could be wicked everynow and then.)
Turning her back to Arazer, Leanne was however feeling a little bitter while listenning to his answer, especially since she saw Horsea's reaction to the harsh words. She usually wasn't one who cared about the state of the Pokemons, and about their feelings, but she wasn't cold to the point of letting things getting worse.

« Look Lansfeld, here you go again... Putting all the blame on your Pokemons. It's ok not to win. There's no fun in succeeding in everything you do. And you never learn to live. Wake up. » She spoke in a low voice, and it was always scary to see her being so serious. She almost got chills from thinking how unfriendly she was at that moment. She didn't like acting like that. She wanted to avoid it as much as possible... So back to her cheerful self, she replied as if nothing had happened. « So... Why so serious ? » - The voice of a child.

Going back playing in the waves, the teenager went further and further in the sea. She was being swallowed by the water, but she felt alright. She released the Magikarp again. « I'll accept the deal but you'll have to come get the fish by yourself ! »

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]   Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung] Icon_minitime

Prends donc un peu Magicarpe émincé [échange -- Jung]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1